Download Driver Application:
- Drivers with verifiable MVR’s
- Minimum Age: 22, subject to applicable state laws
- All drivers must meet all DOT standards and maintain a commercial driver’s license (CDL)
- All drivers must have a minimum of 2 years of commercial driving experience.
- 5 years minimum US driving experience.
- Hazmat and tanker endorsement
Driver Record Acceptability
- Up to 3 minor violations and 0 accidents in the last 36 months
- Up to 2 minor violations and 1 accident in the last 36 months
- No major violations (i.e. DWI, DUI, reckless endangerment, license suspension, felonies, possession of a controlled substance) in the past 5 years.
- All drivers must have a valid medical card
Orientation & Training
TSOS hires friendly, safety orientated, experienced professional drivers who have a strong desire to have a career in the petroleum transportation business. With primarily dedicated routes that are within 150 miles (~70%), TSOS can provide drivers with:
TSOS has continuous driver monitoring and safety performance improvement programs. Our safety awards program offers a bonus for defect free DOT inspections.